Self delusion is my optimism

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I've learnt a really important skill studying in a JC,and that's patting myself on my shoulder,and telling myself life ain't really that bad...

"Morning Jogs for TAF Club members start next week (Wk 4)
Dear TAF Club members,

Please take note that the morning jogs will start next Monday. Please report punctually at 6.50am at the track to the teacher in charge for attendance taking. You are to stop all exercises by 7.25am to get ready for the morning assembly.

If you are not sure which day you are supposed to report for the morning jog, please look for Ms Goh or Mr Yazid at the PE dept.

The afternoon gym training sessions for JC2 TAF club members will start in Wk 6. "

As i whinned to my mom bout coming home so late tonight,and eating dinner at 930pm,i chanced upon this announcement on my school website.And all of a sudden,life looked better,and the two words often used in my dictionary

"At least..." popped out yet again. "At least i don't have to wake up extra early to go to school and do some PT shit..."
Life's a bitch sometimes,oh wait,correction...most of the times.But all you have to do,is to have an optimistic mindset,and turn into some self-comforting moron.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home